Shopping List
I was tell Winnie the other day that I am saving up (almost) all of my internship moo-lahs for Taiwan trip w my boy but I couldn't help but started a "Don't think, just buy" shopping craze with Winnie.
Things I want to get:
a) Olympus E-P2
b) A longggg list for my Camera needs/wants (click "Read more.." to see)
c) Victoria Secret Sweet Temptation (thanks TJ for tempting me -.-)
d) Pull & Bear Panda Top (bought! ❤)
e) Cap from Queensway (need a shopping date w Winnie!)
f) A list of cute little things from CottonCandyIsland
g) Pretty top & dressyyyy from blogshops
h) New skincare regime (still finding D: )
i) Madagascar: Gloria watch from the park (bought! ❤)
j) Madagascar: Melman coin pouch (bought! ❤)
k) Madagascar: Melman lanyard (bought! ❤)
l) Shrek: Gingy Pillow
Damn, money is never enough huh! ):
Alrighttttty! As some of you know, the Nikon D700 that I have been using for various events is not mine. How sad huh! At least I have a very nice my uncle who is willing to lend it to me till maybe.. I get my own dslr? Haha! Photography is such a expensive interest! It will be a superrrr long wait if I really want to get my hands on my very own D700! Boohoo!
Anyway, other than the gorgeous D700, another camera caught my eyes recently! And that is the Olympus E-P2 which is much smaller/lighter. It will definitely be easier to bring around compared to my bulk love, D700. ((:
1) Olympus E-P2

2) Lenses

2.1) M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-150mm f4.0-5.6 (28-300mm, 35mm camera equivalent)

2.2.1) M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm f2.8 (34mm, 35mm camera equivalent)

or
2.2.2)ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 7-14mm f4.0 (14-28mm, 35mm camera equivalent)

2.2.3) To use the 7-14mm, I need a MMF-1 Adapter!

3) EVF (Electronic Viewfinder)
Looking at package/discount:
5) Memory Card
6) Filter
7) Extra battery (maybe)
Accessories:
(yes, I am still a girl. I wanna beautify this little retro kid into a hot personal piece!)
8) Camera Body Jacket (white/brown/black)
9) Camera Shoulder Strap (white/brown/black)
10) CS-12BLM Leather Front and Body Case
11) Adhesive red skin that Peggy put over her gorgeous E-P1! ((((:
Actually, I am thinking of getting the adapter to get lenses from other brand but I am still an idiot at such details. If any one of you got good recommendation for me *HINT: ROBIN & GANG*, please let me knowwww! (:
Million thanks! ❤